Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Denis Lalanne Trusted member
University of Fribourg
Design Visual Thinking tools for Mixed Initiative Systems
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Area : Computer Science
Language : English
Doi : 10.1.1.17.747
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Denis's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2ACM 1-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Prototyping Multimodal Interfaces with
- 2Design Visual Thinking tools for Mixed Initiative Systems
- 1A research agenda for assessing the utility of document annotations in multimedia databases of meeting recordings
- 1A.: Using Static Documents as Structured and Thematic Interfaces to Multimedia Meeting Archives
- 1An ego-centric and tangible approach to meeting indexing and browsing
- 1Detection and resolution of references to meeting documents
- 1FaericWorld: Browsing Multimedia Events Through Static Documents and Links
- 1Interactive Problem Solving Via Algorithm Visualization
- 1Workshop Title: Supporting Human Memory with Interactive Systems Organizers: Contact:
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available