Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Cord Hockemeyer Trusted member
Graz University of Technology, Knowledge Management Institute, Graz, Austria
University of Graz, Department of Psychology, Graz, Austria
article no. MP971170 Using the Basis of a Knowledge Space for Determining the Fringe of a Knowledge State
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Area : Computer Science
Language : English
Doi : 10.1.1.155.2732
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Cord's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2A Generic Solution Approach for Integrating Adaptivity into Web-based E-Learning Platforms
- 2Adaptive Knowledge Services Based on Grid Architecture
- 2Automata for the assessment of knowledge
- 15. COGNITIVE ASPECTS OF TRAILS
- 1Applying a Web and Simulation-Based System for Adaptive Competence Assessment of Spinal Anaesthesia
- 1Applying Competence Prerequisite Structures for eLearning and Skill Management
- 1article no. MP971170 Using the Basis of a Knowledge Space for Determining the Fringe of a Knowledge State
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available