Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Bruce Spencer Trusted member
Senior Research Associate
National Research Council
Determining Internet Users � Values for Private
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Area : Computer Science
Language : English
Doi : 10.1.1.94.1026
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Bruce's Peer Evaluation activity
- 3A Top Down Algorithm to Find Only Minimal Clause Trees
- 3Clause trees: a tool for understanding and implementing resolution in automated reasoning
- 3Determining Internet Users � Values for Private
- 2CADE-15 - The 15th International Conference on Automated Deduction - Workshop Proceedings - Using AI methods in Deduction
- 2Determining internet users� values for private information
- 1Avoiding Duplicate Proofs with the Foothold Refinement
- 1Efficient Algorithms to Detect and Restore Minimality, an Extension of the Regular Restriction of Resolution
- 1Extending the Regular Restriction of Resolution to Non-Linear Subdeductions
- 1Inference Queues for Communicating and Monitoring Declarative Information between Web Services
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available