Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Maurice van Keulen Trusted member
Faculty of EEMCS, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
Duplicate Detection in Probabilistic Data
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Fabian Panse, Maurice Van Keulen, Ander De Keijzer, Norbert Ritter
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2010
|Affiliations :||Faculty of EEMCS, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands|
Issue : Section II
Publisher : IEEE
Pages : 179-182
Url : http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/lpdocs/epic03/wrapper.htm?arnumber=5452759
Doi : 10.1109/ICDEW.2010.5452759
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Maurice's Peer Evaluation activity
- 69Qualitative effects of knowledge rules and user feedback in probabilistic data integration
- 68Handling uncertainty in information extraction
- 64IMPrECISE: Good-is-good-enough data integration
- 61ROX : The Robustness of a Run-time XQuery Optimizer Against Correlated Data
- 61Information Extraction, Data Integration, and Uncertain Data Management: The State of The Art
- 60Quality Measures in Uncertain Data Management
- 8User Feedback in Probabilistic Integration
- 6Staircase join: teach a relational DBMS to watch its (axis) steps
- 6Tree Awareness for Relational DBMS Kernels: Staircase Join
- 5Duplicate Detection in Probabilistic Data
- 5Pathfinder: XQuery --- The Relational Way
- 4ROX : Run-time Optimization of XQueries
- 4User Feedback in Probabilistic Integration
- 4Staircase Join: Teach A Relational DBMS to Watch its (Axis) Steps
- 2MonetDB/XQuery: A Fast XQuery Processor Powered by a Relational Engine
- 2WORKSHOPS: Duplicate Detection in Probabilistic Data
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available