Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Răzvan Florian Trusted member
Principal Research Fellow
Romanian Institute of Science and Technology
Biologically inspired neural networks for the control of embodied agents
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Neural Studies
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2003
|Affiliations :||Romanian Institute of Science and Technology|
Issue : Coneural-03-03
Url : http://www.coneural.org/reports/Coneural-03-03.pdf
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Răzvan's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2The chronotron : a neuron that learns to fire temporally-precise spike patterns
- 2Phase transition in an optimal clusterization model
- 1Reinforcement learning through modulation of spike-timing-dependent synaptic plasticity.
- 1Biologically inspired neural networks for the control of embodied agents
- 1Why it is important to build robots capable of doing science
- 1A new spike train metric
- 1Optimizing conflicts in the formation of strategic alliances
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available