Peer Evaluation activity
|Full text requests||1|
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Aliaksandr Birukou Trusted member
DISI, University of Trento, Trento
UCount : a Community-Driven Approach for Measuring Scientific Reputation
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Author(s) : Cristhian Parra, Aliaksandr Birukou, Fabio Casati, Regis Saint-Paul, Joseph Rushton
Keywords : community, reputation, scientific reputatio
Subject : unspecified
Area : Other
Language : English
Year : 2011
|Affiliations :||DISI, University of Trento, Trento|
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Aliaksandr's Peer Evaluation activity
- 557LiquidPub D2.1 - Processes, Roles and Licensing Models for SKO Lifecycle Management (v2)
- 413LiquidPub D1.1. State of the art in modelling evolutionary, collaborative, and multi-faceted knowledge artefacts; analysis of reviews and modelling of reviewers' behaviour in peer review; computational trust, reputation models, and social network analysis
- 173LiquidPub D3.3. Simulation and validation of the behavioral models
- 162LiquidPub D3.1. Analysis of Reviewing Systems (public version)
- 147LiquidPub D3.2. Model of reviewers’ behavior in peer reviews
- 145Service for selecting patterns
- 141LiquidPub D2.2 Extension to other disciplines
- 135LiquidPub D1.2. SKO structure, evolution, and navigation models (v3)
- 131LiquidPub. D2.3 - LiquidPub processes plugins (v2)
- 126LiquidPub D1.3. LiquidPub Core Platform
- 126Liquid Publications Green Paper
- 103Alternatives to Peer Review: Novel Approaches for Research Evaluation
- 13Service for selecting patterns
- 10Requirements, configuration management and traceability for safety critical software
- 6Liquid Publications Green Paper
- 3Liquid journals: scientific journals in the Web 2.0 era
- 3A Multi-Agent System that Facilitates Scientific Publications Search
- 3LiquidPub D1.3. LiquidPub Core Platform
- 2UCount : a Community-Driven Approach for Measuring Scientific Reputation
- 2Efficient rotation invariant object detection using boosted Random Ferns
- 2LiquidPub D1.1. State of the art in modelling evolutionary, collaborative, and multi-faceted knowledge artefacts; analysis of reviews and modelling of reviewers' behaviour in peer review; computational trust, reputation models, and social network analysis
- 2LiquidPub D3.1. Analysis of Reviewing Systems (public version)
- 1LiquidPub D1.2. SKO structure, evolution, and navigation models (v3)
- 1Alternatives to Peer Review: Novel Approaches for Research Evaluation
|Full text requests||1|
Title of the work: Alternatives to Peer Review: Novel Approaches for Research Evaluation
- Anonymous (1)
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available