Peer Evaluation activity
This was brought to you by:
Followblock this user Peter Sollich Trusted member
King's College London
Finite Size Effects in on-Line Learning of Multi-Layer Neural Networks.
Your session has expired but donâ€™t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and weâ€™ll bring you back
to this page. Youâ€™ll just need to click â€śSendâ€ť.
Your mailing list is currently empty.
It will build up as you send messages
and links to your peers.
Your message has been sent.
Area : Mathematics
Language : English
Doi : 10.1.1.51.9258
Leave a comment
This contribution has not been reviewed yet. review?
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation to sign your evaluation:
Please select an affiliation:
Peter's Peer Evaluation activity
- 21 Phoneme Classification in Linear Feature Domains
- 2Combined plp-acoustic waveform classification for robust phoneme recognition using support vector machines
- 11 Kinetically Constrained Models
- 11. GAUSSIAN DIRECTED ACYCLIC GRAPHS
- 1Bayesian methods for support vector machines: Evidence and predictive class probabilities
- 1Can Gaussian Process Regression Be Made Robust Against Model Mismatch?
- 1Fluctuation-dissipation relations and effective temperatures in simple non-mean field systems
Full Text request
Your request will be sent.
Please enter your email address to be notified
when this article becomes available