Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Schahram Dustdar Trusted member
TU Vienna, Austria
n/aShares by Schahram Dustdar
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Schahram's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Schahram's Peer Evaluation activity
- 4Service QoS composition at the level of part names
- 3Shop Floor Information Management and SOA
- 3Start Trusting Strangers? Bootstrapping and Prediction of Trust ?
- 2Service Mediation and Negotiation Bootstrapping as First Achievements Towards Self-adaptable Grid and Cloud Services
- 2Specification-Based Unit Testing of Publish/Subscribe Applications ?
- 2Systematic Design of Web Service Transactions
- 1Service Oriented Computing and Applications manuscript No. (will be inserted by the editor) Dynamic Replication and Synchronization of Web Services for High Availability in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
- 1Soaf �design and implementation of a service-enriched social network
- 1Tailoring a Model-Driven Quality-of-Service DSL for Various Stakeholders
- 1The Web Services Framework: A Survey of WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI