Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Brian D. Davison Trusted member
|Subject(s)||Computer Science, Information Retrieval, Web Mining|
Biography & Interests
Brian D. Davison is an associate professor of computer science and engineering and teaches courses on web search engines, networking, system administration, C and UNIX programming. He heads the Web Understanding, Modeling, and Evaluation (WUME) laboratory. Dr. Davison earned his B.S. from Bucknell University and has an M.S. and Ph.D. in Computer Science from Rutgers University. His research is in web search and mining, focusing on the integration of text and link analysis applied to search and classification problems on the Web. Dr. Davison's interests additionally include information retrieval, social networking, data mining, network infrastructure for the WWW, and the analysis of trust and authority in information networks. Dr. Davison's research has been supported by the National Science Foundation (including an NSF Faculty Early CAREER award), the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, Microsoft, and Sun.
n/aShares by Brian D. Davison
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Brian's collections (0)
Brian's Links on the Web
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Brian's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Award Prediction with Temporal Citation Network Analysis
- 1 Rational Control of Multi-level Stochastic Design
- 1A classification-based approach to question answering in discussion boards
- 1A split stack approach to mobility-providing performance-enhancing proxies
- 1Adversarial Information Retrieval on the Web (AIRWeb 2007)
- 1Combining agoric and genetic methods in stochastic design
- 1Propagating Trust and Distrust to Demote Web Spam
- 1A cautious surfer for PageRank
- 1A Probabilistic Model for Personalized Tag Prediction Categories and Subject Descriptors
- 1Capturing Page Freshness for Web Search