Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
John Mellor-Crummey Trusted member
n/aShares by John Mellor-Crummey
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
John's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
John's Peer Evaluation activity
- 4 An Evaluation of Data-Parallel Compiler Support for Line-Sweep Applications
- 2A General Stencil Compilation Strategy for Distributed-Memory Machines
- 2A Methodology for Accurate, Effective and Scalable Performance Analysis of Application Programs
- 2Abstract Scalable Reader- Writer S ynchronizat ion for Shared-Memory Multiprocessors
- 2Abstract Synchronization Without Contention
- 2Advanced Code Generation for High Performance Fortran
- 2Algorithms for Scalable Synchronization on Shared-Memory Multiprocessors
- 1Advanced optimization strategies in the Rice dHPF compiler. Concurrency: Practice and Experience