Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Student, Ph.D. Level
University of Geneva
|Spoken languages||English, Greek, French|
n/aShares by Vassilis Kehayas
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Vassilis's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Vassilis's Peer Evaluation activity
- FKonstantinos Antypas, Student, Ph.D. Level, Norwegian Centre for Integrated Care and Telemedicine.
- FAnastasia Christakou, Lecturer, School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences, Centre for Integrative Neuroscience and Neurodynamics, University of Reading.
- FMaja Mataric, Professor, University of Southern California.
- FPeter Halligan, Professor, Cardiff university .
- FAlexander Shackman, Post Doctorate, UW-Madison, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- FRoger Nkambou, Professor, Computer Science, Université du Québec à Montréal, Montreal.
- FJeff Orchard, Associate Professor, Cheriton School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Waterloo.
- FDavid M. W. Powers, Professor, Flinders University, School of Computer Science, Engineering and Mathematics, Adelaide, South Australia, KUB/Tilburg University, ITK/Institute for Language and Knowledge Technology, Tilburg, Brabant, Holland, FB Informatik/Faculty of Computer Science, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany, Telecom Paris/ENST, Paris, France, Macquarie University, Sydney, NSW, Australia, UNSW/University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Sydney University, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Cardiff University, Linguistics Department, Cardiff, Wales, UK.
- FAalam Wassef, Publisher, Founder of Peer Evaluation, Galerie Conradi.
- FAngelos Bilas, Associate Professor, FORTH & University of Crete, Greece.
- FNicholas C Weiler, Student, Ph.D. Level, Stanford University School of Medicine Program in Neurosciences.
- FEmilie T Reas, Student, Ph.D. Level, Neurosciences, UC San Diego.
- FFrancis Heylighen, Professor, Global Brain Institute, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussels.
- FHerve Abdi, Professor, The University of Teas at Dallas, School of Behavioral and brain Sciences, Richardson, TX 75080, USA.
- Konstantinos Antypas, Student, Ph.D. Level.