Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Jacek Gwizdka Trusted member
|Areas(s)||Computer Science, Psychology, Web Studies|
|Subject(s)||Human-Computer Interaction, Information Retrieval, Experimental Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Science|
n/aShares by Jacek Gwizdka
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Jacek's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Jacek's Peer Evaluation activity
Title of the work: Discriminating Meta-Search: A Framework for Evaluation
- 1A.: Notable: At the Intersection of Annotations and Handheld Technology
- 1CATEGORIZATION IS DIFFICULT: USE OF AN ELECTRONIC NOTEBOOK FOR ORGANIZING DESIGN MEETING NOTES
- 1Discriminating Meta-Search: A Framework for Evaluation
- 1EEN: A Pen-based Electronic Notebook for Unintrusive Acquisition of Engineering Design Knowledge
- 1Electronic engineering notebooks: A study in structuring design notes
- 1Email task management styles: the cleaners and the keepers
- 1Future Time in Email � Design and Evaluation of a Task-Based Email Interface
- 1Implementation of Dynamic Buttons - The UI Perspective.
- 1Supporting Prospective Information in Email
- FGloria Origgi, Research Fellow, CNRS, Institut Nicod, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Ecole des Hautes Etudes, Paris.
- FPhilippe Fournier-Viger, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Moncton, Moncton.
- FRonald Ojino, Student, Master Level, Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology.
- FMohsen Ghasemi, Other, Iran.