Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Luis De Campos Trusted member
University of Granada, Department of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, Granada, Spain
|Spoken languages||English, Spanish|
n/aShares by Luis De Campos
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Luis's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Luis's Peer Evaluation activity
- 3EUSFLAT- LFA 2005 Query Propagation in Possibilistic Information Retrieval Networks
- 2 A Scoring Function for Learning Bayesian Networks based on Mutual Information and Conditional Independence Tests
- 2Abstract A hybrid methodology for learning belief networks: BENEDICT
- 1A multilayered Bayesian network model for structured document retrieval
- 1Document Instantiation for Relevance Feedback in the Bayesian Network Retrieval Model
- 1Implementing Relevance Feedback in the Bayesian Network Retrieval Model