Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Cyrill Stachniss Trusted member
University of Freiburg, Dept of CS, 79110 Freiburg, Germany
|Subject(s)||Computer Science, Robotics|
n/aShares by Cyrill Stachniss
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Cyrill's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Cyrill's Peer Evaluation activity
- 3A tree parameterization for efficiently computing maximum likelihood maps using gradient descent
- 3Autonomous Robots manuscript No. (will be inserted by the editor) Learning Gas Distribution Models using Sparse Gaussian Process Mixtures
- 2 On Measuring the Accuracy of SLAM Algorithms
- 2An Integrated Approach to Goal-directed Obstacle Avoidance under Dynamic Constraints for Dynamic Environments
- 2Autonomous Driving in Dynamic Environments
- 11 Mobile Robot Map Learning from Range Data in Dynamic Environments
- 1Albert-Ludwigs-Universit�t Freiburg im Breisgau Exploration and Mapping with Mobile Robots
- 1Autonomous Navigation for Small Flying Vehicles