Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Claudio Sacerdoti Coen Trusted member
Dipartimento Di Scienze dell'Informazione, Universita' di Bologna
n/aShares by Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Claudio's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Claudio's Peer Evaluation activity
- 11 Declarative Representation of Proof Terms
- 1A constructive proof of the soundness of the encoding of random access machines in a linda calculus with ordered semantics
- 1Brokers and Web-services for automatic deduction: a case study
- 1Calculus of (co)Inductive Constructions: Part I
- 1Crafting a Proof Assistant
- 1Formal Mathematics on the Web