Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
n/aShares by Odile Hologne
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Odile's collections (13)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Odile's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Gradual Soil Water Depletion Results in Reversible Changes of Gene Expression, Protein Profiles, Ecophysiology, and Growth Performance in Populus euphratica, a Poplar Growing in Arid Regions
- 1Seasonal time-course of gradients of photosynthetic capacity and mesophyll conductance to CO2 across a beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) canopy.
- 1Mapping the proteome of poplar and application to the discovery of drought-stress responsive proteins.
- 1Organic Farming, Pest Control and Remediation of Soil Pollutants
- FHabiba Hassan Wassef, Senior professional, Independent international expert, United Nations, WHO, National Coordinator for the 7th European Framework Research Programme, National Research Center in Cairo, Egypt.
- FLupicinio Iñiguez-Rueda, Professor, Departament de Psicologia Social, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona.
- Odile Hologne, Librarian, Inra, France.