Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Fatih Porikli Trusted member
Senior Principal Research Fellow
|Areas(s)||Computer Science, Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Health Sciences|
|Subject(s)||Signal Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Image Guided Radiotherapy, Car Navigation|
Biography & Interests
Fatih Porikli is a Distinguished Research Scientist at Mitsubishi Electric Research Labs (MERL). He received his PhD from NYU Poly, NY. Before joining MERL in 2000, he developed satellite imaging solutions at Hughes Research Labs and 3D display systems at AT&T Research Labs. His work covers areas including computer vision, machine learning, video surveillance, multimedia processing, structured and manifold based pattern recognition, biomedical vision, radar signal processing, and online learning with over 100 publications and 60 patents. He mentored more than 40 PhD students and interns. He received R&D100 2006 Award in the Scientist of the Year category (select group of winners) in addition to 3 IEEE Best Paper Awards and 5 Professional Prizes. He serves as an Associate Editor of IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, Springer Machine Vision Applications, Springer Real-time Image and Video Processing, and EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing. He served as the General Chair of IEEE Advanced Video and Signal based Surveillance Conference (AVSS) 2010 and participated in the organizing committee of many IEEE events.
257.27 KBShares by Fatih Porikli
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Fatih's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Fatih's Peer Evaluation activity
- 1A Hidden Markov Model Framework For Traffic Event Detection Using Video Features
- 1Abstract Ambiguity Detection by Fusion and Conformity: A Spectral Clustering Approach
- 1Adaptive Stripe Based Patch Matching For Depth Estimation
- 1An Unsupervised Multi-Resolution Object Extraction Algorithm Using
- 1and Deformation Estimation for Non-Rigid Object Tracking
- 1Automatic Image Segmentation by Wave Propagation
- 1Automatic Video Object Segmentation Using Volume Growing And Hierarchical Clustering