Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Renato Lo Cigno Trusted member
University of Trento, DISI, Trento, Italy
n/aShares by Renato Lo Cigno
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Renato's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Renato's Peer Evaluation activity
- 31 On the Use of Fixed Point Approximations to Study Reliable Protocols over Congested Links
- 1A Detailed and Accurate Closed Queueing Network Model of Many Interacting TCP Flows
- 1A Queueing Network Model of Short-Lived TCP Flows with Mixed Wired and Wireless Access Links
- 1A Realistic Model to Evaluate Routing Algorithms in the Internet