Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Mark Keane Trusted member
School of Computer Science & Informatics, University College Dublin
|Areas(s)||Computer Science, Psychology|
|Subject(s)||Computer Science, Creativity|
n/aShares by Mark Keane
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Mark's collections (2)
|10.1017/S000000000000000 Printed in the United Kingdom Retrieval, reuse, revision, and retention in casebased reasoning||Mark Keane|
Conferences & Workshops (1)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Mark's Peer Evaluation activity
- 210.1017/S000000000000000 Printed in the United Kingdom Retrieval, reuse, revision, and retention in casebased reasoning
- 2A NEW METAPHOR FOR THE GRAPHICAL EXPLANATION OF
- 2Adaptation as a Selection Constraint On Analogical Mapping
- 1Adaptation-Guided Retrieval: Questioning the Similarity Assumption in Reasoning
- 1Adaptation-Guided Retrieval: Using Adaptation Knowledge to Guide the Retrieval of Adaptable Cases
- 1An Energy-Efficient, Multi-Agent Sensor Network for Detecting Diffuse Events Keywords: Sensor Networks, Multi-Agent Systems and Diffuse Events
- 1Belief Modelling, Intentionality and Perlocution in Metaphor Comprehension
- Mark Keane, Professor, School of Computer Science & Informatics, University College Dublin.