Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos
|Areas(s)||Biology, Social Sciences, Food and Agriculture|
|Subject(s)||Biology, veterinary science, Veterinary Science, scientometrics|
|Spoken languages||Spanish, English|
Biography & Interests
Veterinarian of the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (Lima - Peru) and a Masters in Information Management and Knowledge (Montpellier III, France). In 2006 I made the thesis study entitled bibliometric analysis of scientific production of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and continued working until now the subject of Science and Technology Analysis in the Peruvian Observatory of Science, Technology and Society Innovation (OEI -CAEU) in which we are consolidating the information on expenditure R&D in Peruvian universities, have participated in numerous international conferences (Cuba, Brazil) in analysis and bibliometric analysis of science and technology. Also I am teaching partner in the Postgraduate Unit of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in the area of Information Management and head of the Information Management Unit and Knowledge in Veterinary Science, besides being a collaborator of the editorial team at the Journal of Veterinary Research in Peru (RIVEP).
68.47 KBShares by Josmel Pacheco-Mendoza
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Josmel's collections (0)
Josmel's Links on the Web
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Josmel's Peer Evaluation activity
- FLoet Leydesdorff, Professor, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR).
- FAntoine Blanchard, Junior professional, Deuxième labo, Groupe Traces, C@fé des sciences.
- FJoydeep Ghosh, Professor, Univ of Texas at Austin.
- FLupicinio Iñiguez-Rueda, Professor, Departament de Psicologia Social, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona.
- FMarios Poulos, Assistant Professor, Ionian University, Corfu, Greece.
- FSteven Bird, Associate Professor, University of Melbourne, Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Melbourne, Australia, University of Melbourne, University of Pennsylvania, Linguistic Data Consortium.
- FAalam Wassef, Publisher, Founder of Peer Evaluation, Galerie Conradi.
- FStevan Harnad, Professor, University of Southampton.
- Gaurav Vaidya, Independent researcher.