Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Bruce Spencer Trusted member
Senior Research Associate
National Research Council
n/aShares by Bruce Spencer
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Bruce's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Bruce's Peer Evaluation activity
- 3A Top Down Algorithm to Find Only Minimal Clause Trees
- 3Clause trees: a tool for understanding and implementing resolution in automated reasoning
- 3Determining Internet Users � Values for Private
- 2CADE-15 - The 15th International Conference on Automated Deduction - Workshop Proceedings - Using AI methods in Deduction
- 2Determining internet users� values for private information
- 1Avoiding Duplicate Proofs with the Foothold Refinement
- 1Efficient Algorithms to Detect and Restore Minimality, an Extension of the Regular Restriction of Resolution
- 1Extending the Regular Restriction of Resolution to Non-Linear Subdeductions
- 1Inference Queues for Communicating and Monitoring Declarative Information between Web Services