Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Angelos Keromytis Trusted member
n/aShares by Angelos Keromytis
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Angelos's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Angelos's Peer Evaluation activity
- 4 Implementing a Distributed Firewall
- 3 A Secure Active Network Environment Architecture -- Realization in SwitchWare
- 2A Dynamic Mechanism for Recovering from Buffer Overflow Attacks
- 11 LETTER On the Deployment of Dynamic Taint Analysis for Application Communities ?
- 12009 International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security Capturing Information Flowwith ConcatenatedDynamicTaint Analysis
- 1A 2 M: Access-Assured Mobile Desktop Computing
- 1A Cooperative Immunization System for an Untrusting Internet
- 1A Holistic Approach to Service Survivability