Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Brian Fisher Trusted member
Simon Fraser University
164.62 KBShares by Brian Fisher
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Brian's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Brian's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2AdWiL: Adaptive Windows Layout Manager
- 2Application of theories of indexical cognition to a Web-based workspace Brian Fisher
- 1A Two Visual Systems Approach to Understanding Voice and Gestural Interaction
- 1Allocentric Object Tracking 2
- 1Comparing CAVE, Wall, and Desktop Displays for Navigation and Wayfinding in Complex 3D Models
- 1Comparing cursor orientations for mouse, pointer, and pen interaction
- 1CZWeb: a Web-based workspace for media-rich communication and decision evolution
- 1doi: 10.3758/PBR.15.4.802 Evidence against a speed limit in multiple-object tracking