Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Kevin Crowston Trusted member
Syracuse University, School of Information Studies, Syracuse, NY, USA
294.71 KBShares by Kevin Crowston
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Kevin's collections (0)
Kevin's Links on the Web
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Kevin's Peer Evaluation activity
- 4A Portfolio of FLOSS Project Success Measures
- 3A Structurational Perspective on Leadership in Virtual Teams 1
- 2A New Perspective on "Virtual": Analyzing discontinuities in the work environment
- 2A Process Theory of Competency Rallying in Engineering Projects
- 2An Exploratory Study of Open Source Software Development Team Structure
- 2Can Document-Genre Metadata Improve Information Access to Large Digital Collections
- 1Competency Rallying for Software Development
- FAalam Wassef, Publisher, Founder of Peer Evaluation, Galerie Conradi.
- FGuoqiang Wang, Senior professional, University of Central Florida.
- FHeather Piwowar, Post Doctorate, DataONE at NESCent, Dryad data repository, University of British Columbia.
- FOlivier Ertzscheid, Lecturer, University of nantes.