Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Christopher Meek Trusted member
Principal Research Fellow
n/aShares by Christopher Meek
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Christopher's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Christopher's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2A Bayesian Approach to Learning Bayesian Networks with Local Structure
- 2A Variational Inference Procedure Allowing Internal Structure for Overlapping Clusters and Deterministic Constraints
- 2Aggregators and contextual effects in search ad markets
- 2Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- 2Causal Inference in the Presence of Latent Variables and Selection Bias
- 1A Bayesian Approach to Causal Discovery
- 1A quality-based auction for search ad markets with aggregators
- 1Accelerating EM for large databases
- 1Asymptotic Model Selection for Directed Networks with Hidden Variables
- 1Cfw: A collaborative filtering system using posterios over weights of evidence