Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
n/aShares by Lucas Introna
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Lucas's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Lucas's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2DOI 10.1007/s10676-005-4583-2 Disclosive ethics and information technology: disclosing facial recognition systems
- 2DOI 10.1007/s10676-006-9133-z Maintaining the reversibility of foldings: Making the ethics (politics) of information technology visible
- 1About Experiments and Style: A Critique of Laboratory Research in Information Systems. Information Technology an d People
- 1Against method-ism: Exploring the limits of method
- 1Commentary on the intellectual structures of information systems design
- 1Interpretation in Virtual Environments: Some Thoughts on Working-Together
- 1Opinion. Workplace Surveillance �is � Unethical and Unfair. *