Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Université de Picardie, Amiens, France
n/aShares by Christophe Al-Saleh
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Christophe's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Christophe's Peer Evaluation activity
- FStevan Harnad, Professor, University of Southampton.
- FGloria Origgi, Research Fellow, CNRS, Institut Nicod, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Ecole des Hautes Etudes, Paris.
- FJ. Britt Holbrook, Other, Center for the Study of Interdisciplinarity, University of North Texas, Department of Philosophy and Religion Studies, University of North Texas, Philosophy of/as Interdisciplinarity Network, Public Philosophy Network.
- FMarc Augier, Professor, SKEMA, Sophia Antipolis, SKEMA Business School, Suzhou, China.
- FRichard Price, Independent researcher, Oxford University.
- FFederico Viola, Student, Ph.D. Level, Philosophy Faculty, Freiburg.
- FBarry Smith, Professor, Department of Philosophy, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY.
- FNiki Pfeifer, Post Doctorate, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Faculty 10, Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy, Munich, Germany, Tilburg University, The Tilburg Center for Logic and Philosophy of Science, Tilburg, The Netherlands.
- FMarkus Peschl, Professor, University of Vienna.
- FGiulio Lizzi, Student, Ph.D. Level, University of Perugia / University of Lugano, University of Perugia (PhD candidate), University of Lugano (visiting researcher).
- FClaudia Koltzenburg, Multi-disciplinary, Clinic for Stem Cell Transplantation, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendrof, Hamburg.
- FGordana Dodig Crnkovic, Associate Professor, Mälardalen University, School of Innovation, Design and Engineering, Computer Science Lab, Västerås, Sweden.
- FNathias von Helling, Student, Ph.D. Level, speculative metaphysics.