Building something different
Thank you for taking an active part in building
Peer Evaluation’s community of readers, contributors
Here are 3 ways to spread the word:
Peer Evaluation activity
Aris Pagourtzis Trusted member
National Technical University of Athens, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Department of Computer Science, Athens, Greece
n/aShares by Aris Pagourtzis
Your session has expired but don’t worry, your message
has been saved.Please log in and we’ll bring you back
to this page. You’ll just need to click “Send”.
Aris's collections (0)
visiting this person
You may receive the Trusted member label after :
• Reviewing 10 uploads, whatever the media type.
• Being trusted by 10 peers.
• If you are blocked by 10 peers the "Trust label" will be suspended from your page. We encourage you to contact the administrator to contest the suspension.
Please select an affiliation:
Aris's Peer Evaluation activity
- 2Maximum Request Satisfaction in WDM Rings: Algorithms and Experiments
- 2On the Complexity of Train Assignment Problems
- 1Deterministic Communication in Radio Networks with Large Labels?
- 1Minimizing Request Blocking in All-Optical Rings
- 1Oblivious Gossiping in Ad-Hoc Radio Networks
- 1On a Non-cooperative Model for Wavelength Assignment in Multifiber Optical Networks ?